Mid afternoon on April 9th, 1974, Emilio Gonzalez along with his wife, daughter and 4 of his employees witnessed an object approach them in the clear sky.
Gonzalez captured 3 photographs of the object as it moved.
The first photo shows the object suspended about 50 meters above the trees and it’s moving slowly through the sky.
In the next photo, the object is moving away from the witnesses. The bottom of the craft appears to be reflecting.
The final photo shows the object slightly blurred from accelerating. The witnesses reported no sound or light from the sighting.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes