A Welsh tourist on holiday in the seaside resort town of Kingswear in Devon County, England unexpectedly found two mysterious objects in one of his photos when he reviewed them once he got home. Once zoomed in, the objects look like classic flying saucers.
Haydn Morgan is a former aeronautical engineer with the British Navy. He says he snapped the pictures on a passenger ferry on the River Dart midday this past Wednesday. He told the Daily Mail, “I looked at the cloud and it looked a bit strange, so I took a couple of shots of it. When I got home and put them on my computer one shot was perfectly clear and the other had these two dots on it.”
Typically when a photograph is taken and objects are noticed in the image later, they are birds that look like smears on the pictures. However, these objects are different. One in particular looks like a perfect disk-shape.
Morgan took his photograph to professional photographers who told him that his images are not due to dust on the camera sensor. The images did not show up on the second photo he took nine second later.
He says, “I have no idea what it is. It’s certainly not a bird of any shape or kind. When you blow the larger one up there seems to be something in the centre.”
Morgan adds, “I’m not a crank. I spent 27 years in the Fleet Air Arm, flying around.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility