A family in El Cajon, California saw strange lights in the sky on Sunday night. Todd Gibson was walking his dogs just before 10 PM when he noticed the UFO. He described the object as having two bright orange and white lights. He further explained, “I’ve seen planes, I’ve seen satellites, there’s always tiny blinking lights, there wasn’t anything like that with this. It was solid, one color the entire time,” according to KFMB-TV, the local CBS affiliate.
Todd’s wife Stacy recorded the lights with the family’s video camera as they watched the object moving through the sky for five minutes before it suddenly disappeared.
KFMB-TV reports that the FAA has no idea what the mysterious lights were.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis