A California witness at San Simeon reported photographing an unexplained object while touring the famous Hearst Castle, according to July 30, 2014, testimony in Case 58513 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was touring the property designed by architect Julia Morgan for newspaper magnate William Randolph Hearst and was taking photographs about 11:15 a.m. on July 25, 2014. Two days later while reviewing images on a computer, the witness noticed an anomaly in one photograph.
“One picture of the towers on the front of the Hearst mansion had a bird flying in it so I zoomed in to look at the bird and noticed an unidentifiable object towards the top of the picture,” the witness stated. “It does not have wings and appears to be a ‘typical’ flying saucer type object. I did not notice this object when I was actually taking the pictures and no one in my family noticed it that day which leads me to believe it was not making any sound or was too high to be heard.”
The witness is curious if the object in the photo can be identified. California MUFON is investigating. California has a current UFO Alert Rating of 2 with a high number of recent reports nationally. California had 107 June reports and was the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility