The UFO is only visible for a couple of seconds, and it is difficult to make out any physical details of the object. An airplane or helicopter have been suggested as possibilities, but the movement demonstrated by the UFO in the video makes these explanations seem unlikely. A seagull or another bird gliding through the London sky could be the identity of the object in question, but that is simply speculation.
The UFO remains unidentified, and will likely remain so. One factor that makes identifying this particular UFO challenging is that the Channel 4 interview was most likely shot in front of a green screen, with the London video backdrop digitally added to the video, meaning that the London scene with the UFO zooming through the frame was pre-recorded. Unless the television station knows exactly when the London scene was recorded, the option of contacting local air traffic controllers to see if there was an aircraft in the sky at that particular time does not exist.
But, again, the object in this video is most likely a bird, and it is unlikely that authorities will investigate the incident.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019