Open Minds UFO Radio: Tyler is a defense journalist and editor of Time Inc.’s The Drive’s The War Zone page. Tyler broke the story of the recent UFO sighting over Arizona and New Mexico by pilots that is making international headlines. His digging was able to produce FAA audio of the incident. Perhaps even more exciting is the work he has done on a better documented UFO case seen by many pilots and captured on radar over California and Oregon. The military scrambled fighter jets in this case.
In this episode, we discuss Tyler’s interest in the UFO Phenomenon, mainstream attitude towards the topic, and the details of the incredible cases Tyler has brought to light recently.
For more about the Arizona/New Mexico event click here.
For more about the California/Oregon event click here.
To read Tyler’s articles, visit: www.thedrive.com/author/tyler-rogoway
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis