According to the Daily Telegraph, the video shows “a bright light crossing the moon and then mysteriously breaking into two pieces – heading in different directions.” Several witnesses in other parts of Australia reported seeing similar UFOs on previous days.
The witness uploaded the video to YouTube with the following description:
Filmed in Cooloongup. One orb and another appears next to it! Filmed in the south east using a yukon Spirit Night Vision attached to a JVC Everio. Monocular was kinda out of focus a bit. To focus the whole thing I need to twist the front barrel of the scope and the back eye piece and then adjust the cameras manual focus with tele-macro.
While objects like the two that appear in this video are commonly captured with night-vision cameras, some are suggesting that this particular video is fake, because the second object appears out of nowhere.
Watch the video and share your thoughts on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019