A Virginia witness at Charlottesville reported watching and photographing a triangle-shaped UFO that briefly hovered and moved away at a fairly low altitude, according to testimony in Case 76512 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness and her husband were driving home along Barracks Road when her husband pointed out an object in the sky saying, “That is not a regular airplane,” about 9 p.m. on May 21, 2016.
“I looked out the window and stopped in the road when I saw it was hovering almost slightly above us,” the witness stated.“Distance cannot be determined – maybe 2,500 feet above.”
The witness described the object.
“It had several bright, white lights, some flashing, others remained constant. Intuitively, we sensed that it sensed us and perhaps saw us stop our car in the middle of road, to which it then hovered for at least 10 seconds. Then it continued on a low altitude path.”
The witness wondered what they were looking at.
“My first instinct was that it is an advance government aircraft and I felt thrilled at witnessing the technology being conveyed to our sight. We turned around and watched it, and I took a quick photo with my camera phone, that unfortunately did not do it justice, but shows two bright, white lights as it continued on its path away from us. In the picture there are buildings, and above one building, you can see the two white lights.”
The witness included one image with the report, which was filed on May 22, 2016.
Virginia STAR Team Field Investigator Norman Gagnon is investigating. Charlottesville is the county seat of Albemarle County, population 48,210. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility