Virgin Galactic has announced a ticket price of $200,000, with a $20,000 deposit. This $200,000 ticket will get passengers a ride aboard a Virgin spaceship that is projected to last less than one hour. The spaceship will rise 50,000 feet before detaching from its mothership. Its rockets will then ignite to accelerate the spaceship to three times the speed of sound. Once the spaceship is above the Earth’s atmosphere, the engines will be cut, leaving passengers weightless. Gravity will be suspended for four to five minutes before it pulls the spaceship back to earth.
Virgin Galactic says each flight will be able to carry six passengers and two pilots, and they plan to offer three flights a day, five days a week.
In addition to the authorized travel agents in the United States, those interested in purchasing tickets for a future space flight can purchase directly from Virgin Galactic’s website. There are also additional authorized travel agencies around the world.
While passenger flights have yet to begin, Virgin has been selling tickets since 2005.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis