Virgin Galactic has announced a ticket price of $200,000, with a $20,000 deposit. This $200,000 ticket will get passengers a ride aboard a Virgin spaceship that is projected to last less than one hour. The spaceship will rise 50,000 feet before detaching from its mothership. Its rockets will then ignite to accelerate the spaceship to three times the speed of sound. Once the spaceship is above the Earth’s atmosphere, the engines will be cut, leaving passengers weightless. Gravity will be suspended for four to five minutes before it pulls the spaceship back to earth.
Virgin Galactic says each flight will be able to carry six passengers and two pilots, and they plan to offer three flights a day, five days a week.
In addition to the authorized travel agents in the United States, those interested in purchasing tickets for a future space flight can purchase directly from Virgin Galactic’s website. There are also additional authorized travel agencies around the world.
While passenger flights have yet to begin, Virgin has been selling tickets since 2005.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth