There are several small groups that take UFO sighting reports from the public, but the National UFO Reporting Center and MUFON are the two main United States organizations that do this. MUFON is a much larger organization that investigates UFO sighting reports, and tracking data is something the organization does well. The National UFO Reporting Center, operated by Peter Davenport, is specifically a hotline for reporting UFO sightings.
LiveScience published an infographic today on their website showing the top ten states for UFO sightings. The National UFO Reporting Center’s data was used to create the infographic, and the data represents sightings from 1994-2011.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave