In this next part of our Your Need to Know series, Antonio Huneeus examines RAND Corporation’s UFO document titled “UFO’s: What to do?” The RAND Corp. was originally an outgrowth project of World War II called Project RAND. In May of 1948 it separated from the Douglas Aircraft Company and became its own independent, nonprofit organization.
George Kocher of the RAND Corporation published this document in November of 1968, a few months after the University of Colorado completed its Condon Report. The RAND Corp. document is broken into five different essays: Historical Aspects, Astronomical Aspects, The Character of Reports, Phenomenological Aspects, and How to Proceed and Why. These essays explore the types of reports and sightings, how they are categorized, and a list of hypotheses that exist surrounding the phenomenon. The document also provides an example of a detailed UFO report form developed by the University of Colorado’s study group.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019