Hollywood continues to engineer an increased number of extraterrestrial and UFO themed movies. Two of these upcoming movies have more in common than simply a shared UFO theme – Both plots involve extraterrestrial invasions of the city of Los Angeles, California.
The Universal Studios project Skyline is scheduled for a November 12th release date, but legal troubles could postpone or prevent the movie from being released. Sony Pictures, who has its film Battle: Los Angeles scheduled for a March 2011 release, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Skyline‘s producers last week. In addition to sharing plot similarities, the visual effects house used to create effects for Battle: Los Angeles was founded by Greg and Colin Strause, the directors of Skyline. Sony has accused the pair of stealing ideas and gear from Battle: Los Angeles for use in their own production. The Brothers Strause, as they are known, are offended by the accusation.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes