Hollywood continues to engineer an increased number of extraterrestrial and UFO themed movies. Two of these upcoming movies have more in common than simply a shared UFO theme – Both plots involve extraterrestrial invasions of the city of Los Angeles, California.
The Universal Studios project Skyline is scheduled for a November 12th release date, but legal troubles could postpone or prevent the movie from being released. Sony Pictures, who has its film Battle: Los Angeles scheduled for a March 2011 release, sent a cease-and-desist letter to Skyline‘s producers last week. In addition to sharing plot similarities, the visual effects house used to create effects for Battle: Los Angeles was founded by Greg and Colin Strause, the directors of Skyline. Sony has accused the pair of stealing ideas and gear from Battle: Los Angeles for use in their own production. The Brothers Strause, as they are known, are offended by the accusation.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave