March 13, 2013 marked the sixteenth anniversary of the mass UFO sighting known as the Phoenix Lights that occurred across the state of Arizona in 1997.
The Phoenix Lights event of 1997 is considered to be the largest mass UFO sighting in modern history. Phoenix’s CBS affiliate, KPHO, explains that officials at Luke Air Force Base claimed the mysterious lights were flares from military exercises. But it took them months to offer this explanation. And the time at which these exercises were reportedly conducted was hours after witnesses reported seeing the strange lights in the sky.
And now, Phoenix Lights researcher Dr. Lynne Kitei says she recently received air force documents, dated May 1, 1997, stating Luke Air Force Base had no involvement with the lights over Phoenix.
As she has done in previous years, Dr. Kitei will be screening her film The Phoenix Lights Documentary on Sunday, March 17 at 1 p.m. at the Scottsdale Harkins Shea Cinema to mark the anniversary of this still unsolved event.
Here are some of the local Phoenix news stories related to the Phoenix Lights anniversary:
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs