Open Minds UFO Radio: Conceived by Tapio Kangas and featuring a host of stellar musical legends, Spacer aims to inform and educate the world on the existence of extra terrestrial life. Born in Helsinki and currently residing in London, Tapio has written many major TV show tunes and top 10 songs whilst making frequent appearances on Finnish TV and his own TV show. His classical training enables him to intersperse traditional melodies with futuristic soundscape to creating the sound of Space.
The Spacer recently released their debut single ‘Creature’ this year. ‘Creature’ is part of a story entitled ‘The Artefact’; a graphic novel and album detailing how extra-terrestrials perceive Earth and their concern over its inhabits and the direction the world is heading. The song is essentially a magnificently sounding space opera with a clear message.
In this interview, we talk to Tapio about his ET interests. At the beginning of the show, Martin and Alejandro also discuss the recent 40th anniversary event for the Travis Walton experience.
For more about The Spacer, visit: https://soundcloud.com/t-production-1/the-spacer-creature-feat-peter-cox
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview