Students in the Phoenix metropolitan area are competing in a contest called “Dear Aliens” in which the students each write an essay answering the following questions: What would you say to extraterrestrials if earthlings are contacted from outer space? If you had to speak for humanity, what would you say? The writing contest was launched by Lucy Hawking, daughter of astrophysicist Stephen Hawking.
According to the Arizona Republic, Lucy Hawking “is the writer-in-residence for ASU’s Origins Project, exploring the origins of the human race.”
Hawking has pointed out that the purpose of the contest is to spark the imaginations of students. The extraterrestrial theme has also been used by several schools in the UK as a topic for creative writing exercises. The essay contest is open to students in kindergarten through 12th grade, and the deadline for entry is April 1st. The winner of the contest will have their message broadcast into space via radio signals.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019