Open Minds UFO Radio: Stan Schatt is an author and futurist who has been interested in UFOs for many years. He recently published a nonfiction book titled Extraterrestrial First Contact: Past, Present, and Future, which he followed up with a fiction book on a similar subject titled Alien Love. We talk to Stan about his thoughts and research into how the public may react if an alien race were to publicly engage in communication with the human race, and what scenarios for first contact are possible.
Stan Schatt grew up in Phoenix, Arizona and now resides in Carlsbad, California. He has written thirty books on a wide variety of subjects ranging from fiction to technology. He was awarded a Fulbright Professorship to Tokyo and Keio Universities. Schatt earned best teaching citations from the University of Southern California and DeVry Institute of Technology. Schatt also received outstanding research awards from Giga Information Group and Forrester Research.
To find his books, visit his Amazon.com page.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave