Updated on 1/20/2012
Six UFOs were recently photographed in neighboring counties in England.The first of the two sightings occurred on the afternoon of January 7 in Kent. The witness, Ernestas Griksas, snapped a photo of two UFOs. He did not notice the mysterious objects at the time, as he was simply taking photos on his iPhone of a cherry-picker outside his home. Griksas only noticed the UFOs later when he was reviewing the photos. He described the UFOs in his photo to the Sun: “There are two white discs I can’t explain. I’m nowhere near a flightpath. One is slightly fainter as if it is further away or going at a different speed.”
The second sighting occurred on the morning of January 13 in Essex as witness Josh Cummins was driving to work. He explained to the Sun, “I nearly crashed. I stopped to take this picture with my mobile. It was like the UFOs were surfing the clouds. They were there for 15 seconds then vanished.”
As the Daily Mail reports, the sightings were made just 30 miles apart “in an area now dubbed the country’s UFO hotspot.”
All six of these UFOs look strikingly similar.Could the close proximity of the sightings, the “remarkably similar” UFOs (as the Sun describes them), and the matching ages of the two witnesses all be a coincidence? Of course. It is possible that the same UFOs were seen by the two witnesses in different locations. This happens frequently, but unfortunately few sightings are photographed by multiple witnesses.
The nearly identical UFOs bear a striking resemblance to reflections of light bulbs hanging in light fixtures. Both photos were reportedly shot through windows, which increases the probability that the strange objects were simply light reflections. And some suggest the possibility that the two witnesses may know each other, hinting at a possible hoax.
But Griksas contacted Open Minds to explain, “I personally can’t say whether it really was a UFO or not because I was too busy focusing on my camera. I am a UFO fanatic and I wish I did see it with my own eyes but at this point it remains a mystery.”
What do you think about these photos? Share your views with us on the Open Minds Facebook page.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes