Bhathal is a member of SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence), an organization that scans the skies for signals from extraterrestrial life.
Frank Drake, SETI’s founder, is very suspicious of this report though. When Bhathal initially reported the signal, Drake requested details from him, but Bhathal would not provide any. Drake thinks it is very unlikely that the signal Bhathal allegedly observed came from the direction of Gliese 581g.
Gliese 581g is one of two new planets discovered orbiting Gliese 581, a red dwarf star. The star is located approximately 20.5 light-years from Earth. So far, six planets have been discovered around Gliese 581.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- Rojas Report: ETs & Religion – How belief in ET life has influenced religions & inspired new ones.
- Einstein, Tesla, Edison, and Marconi on Radio Signals from Aliens
- Alan Stivelman – Director of Witness of Another World – October 22, 2019
- UFO Headlines 10/21/2019