Residents in Shanghai, China were bewildered by multicolored UFOs in the night sky on Monday, October 10.
According to New Tang Dynasty Television, a witness stated, “I feel curious about the object. I don’t know what it is. It can’t move like a plane and can change color into green and red alternatively.”
But the UFOs were later identified as large kites equipped with hundreds of colored LED lights. The video below shows the incredible light show put on by these kites, and also shows how witnesses would have difficulty identifying the object in the night sky.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg