Columbian news is reporting UFO sightings on Sunday and Monday nights in several of the towns in the Valle del Cauca area of Colombia. Many of the witnesses captured videos.
On Sunday night at 9 p.m. residents reported seeing a red light hanging motionless in the sky. The videos below were taken in the towns of Palmira and Pradera. The next night at 8:40 p.m. more residents recorded similar lights. This story was covered by Caracol News in Colombia. They included several videos in their story.
Witnesses said the lights hung in the air for a few minutes before moving to other locations at high speeds. In the videos, the night sky is cloudy, so the objects are lost behind the clouds before being spotted again later.
The mayor in the town of Pradera, Adolfo Escobar, told Caracol that the lights were due to flares launched by the Army. However, many of the witnesses Caracol talked to don’t buy this explanation and believe the lights to be a “supernatural phenomenon.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave