A security guard at a “technopark” in the town of Gebze in the Kocaeli province of Turkey says he saw a flying saucer and was able to capture it on camera with his cell phone before it disappeared.
The security guard, Ahmet Özcan, says he heard dogs barking and went outside. He told Haber Turk (translated by Google), “I went out to the sound of 0500 ranks of the dog’s bark. I saw an object resembling a flying saucer. Photographed on a cell phone. I lift my head to take the second one was gone.”
Haber Turk says a representative from the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center in Turkey says they have taken an interest in the photograph and intend to research it further.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019