A security guard at a “technopark” in the town of Gebze in the Kocaeli province of Turkey says he saw a flying saucer and was able to capture it on camera with his cell phone before it disappeared.
The security guard, Ahmet Özcan, says he heard dogs barking and went outside. He told Haber Turk (translated by Google), “I went out to the sound of 0500 ranks of the dog’s bark. I saw an object resembling a flying saucer. Photographed on a cell phone. I lift my head to take the second one was gone.”
Haber Turk says a representative from the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center in Turkey says they have taken an interest in the photograph and intend to research it further.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis