Unfortunately, as has been previously stated by theoretical physicist (and Royal Society member) Stephen Hawking, some scientists are suggesting that Earth needs to “prepare for the worst.” Simon Conway Morris, a professor of evolutionary palaeobiology at Cambridge University, explains that life elsewhere will most likely have similarities to life on Earth, including “tendencies towards violence and exploitation.” Morris jumped even further with his assumptions by stating that, “If intelligent aliens exist, they will look just like us, and given our far from glorious history, this should give us pause for thought.”
In the Royal Society’s latest publication, scientists also examine how contact with extraterrestrial life might affect politics and religion.
The topic of extraterrestrial life is not a new one for the Royal Society. They have gathered several times in the past to discuss various issues related to extraterrestrial life, including one assembly that took place in January of 2010 where representatives from NASA, the European Space Agency, and the UN Office for Outer Space Affairs were present to discuss the consequences for science and society if/when extra-terrestrial life is discovered, among other things.
The Royal Society is a Fellowship of the world’s most eminent scientists and is the oldest scientific academy in continuous existence, according to their website.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility