A team of scientists published a paper last week in which they revealed findings from a new study where the team concluded that NASA found life on Mars. They analyzed data collected by NASA’s Mars Viking robots in 1976, concluding that samples were originally incorrectly identified by scientists as geologic samples, rather than biologic samples.
The team used math to reach their conclusion. Discover News explains the new approach taken with the Viking data by the team of scientists and mathematicians:
Researchers distilled the Viking Labeled Release data, provided as hard copies by the original researchers, into sets of numbers and analyzed the results for complexity. Since living systems are more complicated than non-biological processes, the idea was to look at the experiment results from a purely numerical perspective.
This new interpretation of 36-year-old data is not without its critics. Some scientists contend that the method used by this research team to differentiate between biological and non-biological samples has yet to be proven.
Regardless, neuropharmacologist and biologist Joseph Miller from the University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, a member of the research team, told Discovery News, “On the basis of what we’ve done so far, I’d say I’m 99 percent sure there’s life there.”
And when Curiosity reaches the surface of Mars later this year, that percentage has a good chance of increasing to 100.
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- VIDEO: What’s the deal with the Space Force?
- VIDEO: Stanton Friedman’s Last Visit to the Roswell UFO Festival
- VIDEO: UFO Researchers Discuss Pentagon UFO Program at Devils Tower
- Chris Cogswell – Science of Proving Object Made by Extraterrestrials – October 30, 2018
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 9/25/2020 – Special Guest: Martin Willis
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE! Ep 2 – Space Force, UFO Leaks, Project Blue Book and more!
- Ryan Sprague – State of Ufology – August 28, 2018