A UFO was spotted in the sky above Russia on Wednesday night, which reportedly created a mild panic and prompted multiple UFO reports. But the strange object was quickly identified as a Soyuz-2.1a rocket carrying the Russian Meridian 4 satellite into orbit. The Meridian 4 satellite is the fourth in a series of Russian military communications satellites being launched to replace the existing satellite system that has aged beyond its prime.
The Soyuz rocket produced an impressive light show as it moved through the sky Wednesday night, which was reminiscent of the mysterious sky spiral seen in Norway in December of 2009.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg