The Russian Navy is one of the latest government agencies to join the recent worldwide trend of releasing UFO records. According to Russia Today and the Svobodnava Pressa news website, the Soviet Navy had so many cases of unexplained encounters that it created a special analytic group, headed by deputy Navy commander Admiral Nikolay Smirnov, to report weekly to the Naval Commander-in-Chief. This information was confirmed by Vladimir Chernavin, a former chief commander of the Soviet Navy and deputy Minister of Defense of the USSR from 1985-1992.
The Navy records contain some startling cases. A nuclear submarine on a combat mission in the Pacific Ocean, for instance, detected six unknown objects pursuing the vessel. After evading maneuvers failed, the captain ordered the sub to surface. The UFOs followed it and flew away. Rear-Admiral Yury Beketov revealed cases of instrument malfunction in the famous Bermuda Triangle.
“On several occasions the instruments gave reading of material objects moving at incredible speed,” said Beketov. “Calculations showed speeds of about 230 knots, or 400 kph. Speeding so fast is a challenge even on the surface. But water resistance is much higher. It was like the objects defied the laws of physics. There’s only one explanation: the creatures who built them far surpass us in development.”
A still more sensational and tragic incident took place in Lake Baikal, the world’s deepest fresh water body. Military divers training at Baikal in 1982 spotted a group of humanoids in silvery suits at a depth of 50 meters. The divers tried to catch the humanoids, and in the process, three of them died and four were injured.
The Russian press reports also quoted Dr. Vladimir Azhazha, one of Russia’s foremost ufologists, former submarine captain and oceanographer, who wrote many years ago the UFO Report Questionnaire Form for the USSR’s merchant marine.
“Fifty percent of UFO encounters are connected with oceans, fifteen (percent) more with lakes,” said Azhazha. “So UFOs tend to stick to the water.”
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave