Ronny Le Blanc works in the Marketing and Advertising industry in Boston, Massachusetts. He has always had an interest in things that were deemed “paranormal” or “strange.” Stories that defied explanation, the laws of physics and belief in the minds of those who heard about the encounters. His interest spans from the esoteric, metaphysical and alternative history to cryptozoology, science and ufology.
He has spent a majority of his life devouring books and content surrounding the subject matter of UFOs, Bigfoot and the paranormal. Once his personal life seemed to become intertwined with his research, he was driven to write a book about his experiences and the hidden history of Monsterland.
For more visit www.RonnyLeBlanc.com
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview