Colonel John Alexander has a history of researching UFOs and other fringe topics inside and outside of the military. John is a former Colonel in the United States Army, where he worked with Army Intelligence, as an Inspector General and as the Director of the US Army Advanced Concepts Lab. After leaving the army, John worked as the Program Manager for Non-Lethal Defense at Los Alamos National Laboratory. He is now a prominent non-lethal weapons expert and consultant.
John has had a lifelong interest in the paranormal. While in the army, he organized a group of fellow military and government officials with security clearances to look into UFO secrets. He also worked with Robert Bigelow to establish the National Institute for Discovery Sciences (NIDS) investigating paranormal phenomena, including the Skinwalker Ranch. Some of these exploits have made into UFO mythologies circulating in the UFO community.
John has authored two books on his paranormal interests: UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities and Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did.
Get on UFOs: Myths, Conspiracies, and Realities Amazon: https://amzn.to/2YRbAmZ
Get Reality Denied: Firsthand Experiences with Things that Can’t Happen – But Did on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ePrNhJ
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP