EXCLUSIVE: Chris Mellon appears on History Channel’s Unidentified investigating Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP, aka UFOs). Mellon is a former United States Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Intelligence (the third-highest intelligence position at The Pentagon) and formerly served as the Staff Director of the United States Senate Select Committee on Intelligence (SSCI). He is currently on the advisory board of To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science. In this episode of The Rojas Reports, I will play my recently recorded interview with Mellon and provide some analysis. We talked to Mellon about Season 2 of Unidentified, which launches on July 11th, and the recently revealed news that the SSCI is requesting a report from military intelligence agencies on UAP.
Subscribe on YouTube to watch the above video.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP