Robin Leach, a show business journalist who is well-known for his eleven-year TV series Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, is fascinated by mysterious phenomena, including UFOs. As he explained to the Huffington Post, “It’s something that’s interested me from way back when in England as a newspaper reporter.”
Journalist Lee Speigel recently interviewed Leach about his interest in UFOs. Speigel revealed that he and Leach are actually good friends, and the two even went UFO hunting together in Maine back in the ’70s.
When asked if he had talked to many celebrities about UFOs, Leach explained that he hadn’t really ever brought up the subject with any celebrities for fear of being considered “weird and mad.” But he continued, “But we do know that over the years, everybody from presidents of the United States to major dignitaries around the world, and, certainly, some of our NASA space boys–they have claimed to have seen and photographed unexplained flying objects or phenomena.”
Commenting on his friendship with Speigel, Leach paid Speigel the tremendous complement of calling him the leading expert in America on unexplained phenomena.
Click below to Watch the interview with Robin Leach.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth