Grammy award-winning recording artist and UFO enthusiast Rihanna has reportedly booked a ticket on a flight to space.
According to the Daily Star, Rihanna plans to travel into space aboard a Virgin Galactic flight along with her brother, Rorrey Fente, and one body guard. The Daily Star‘s source explains, “Rihanna has already put down a deposit for the flight. She has been obsessed with space since she was a child so it would be a dream come true for her.”
Although there have been several delays during the past couple years, Virgin Galactic hopes to begin its space service in 2014. Seats aboard Virgin Galactic run $250,000 each, so Rihanna is shelling out $750,000 for this brief space jaunt. The company has reportedly sold tickets to more than 500 pioneering space tourists.
In September 2013, Rorrey spoke about his sister’s fascination with UFOs to the Daily Star. He stated, “She really believes there are UFOs. No one knows for sure, but Ri and I definitely think they’re out there. It kept us occupied as kids.” The Daily Star also reported in September that Rihanna is allegedly paying a skywatcher in Nevada to provide her with UFO updates.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes