Open Minds UFO Radio: Richard has been with MUFON for more than ten years and presently serves as the State Director for Wyoming and on the Board of Directors. He has been a practicing attorney for more than 22 years and possesses a Juris Doctorate from the University of Wyoming College of Law, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Molecular Biology from the University of Wyoming. He wrote for the Land and Water Law Review and published his first novel in 2016. He presently serves as the Assistant City Attorney for the City of Rock Springs, Wyoming.
In this interview, we talk to Richard about how he got involved with UFOs and MUFON, and how his colleagues have reacted to his UFO interests. We also cover some interesting Wyoming UFO cases.
For more about Richard, visit: RichardBeckwith.com
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility