World renowned UFO researcher and author Dr. Jacques Vallée will be speaking at the 2016 UFO Congress in February. Vallée will be participating in a one-on-one interview with Huffington Post Reporter Lee Speigel.
Speigel and Vallée first worked together in the late 70’s during an effort sponsored by Granada to encourage the United Nations to participate in UFO research. In a presentation organized by Speigel and presented at the United Nations in November of 1978, several credible witnesses and researchers gave presentations, including Dr. Jacques Vallée.
Vallée has authored many books and conducted research that is considered seminal to the scientific study of the phenomena.
The Q and A session is titled, “UFOs And Science: Bringing Together Clarity And Credibility — Not Ridicule.” They will discuss ancient unexplained occurrences, such as those in Vallée’s latest book Wonders in the Sky, and modern mainstream scientific perspectives on the UFO Phenomenon. They will also take questions from the audience.
This will be another once-in-a-lifetime event for the International UFO Congress.
For more information about Dr. Jacques Vallée, Lee Speigel and their talk, and to find out about the other presenters, visit the UFO Congress website’s speaker page at: UFOCongress.com/Speakers.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility