Some of you may be watching History’s new series Project Blue Book based on the real-life UFO investigation program conducted by the U.S. Air Force in the 1950s and 60s. Even if you aren’t you may be interested in my recent review where I discuss the show and the real UFO cases that are referenced or are similar to what the show depicts.
In episode two, the show tackles the Flatwoods Monster case. In December 1952, something crashed in the forest outside of Flatwoods, West Virginia. When witnesses ran to take a look, they claimed to see a spaceship and weird looking alien. The story made it into the news and became a media sensation. The town of Flatwoods is still well known for the event.
My review can be seen on Den of Geek, read it here: Project Blue Book Episode 2 Review: The Flatwoods Monster.
- That’s Classified: Exposing Silver Bullet Technology
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- FAA releases audio and radar data of UFO encounter with multiple pilots over California and Oregon, jets were scrambled
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Michael Schratt – Are Black Triangle UFOs Secret Military Projects? – April 17, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – Upcoming Documentary on The Skinwalker Ranch – May 15, 2018
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher