The latest episode of History’s Project Blue Book covers one of the most significant UFO mysteries, Foo Fighters. However, remember, this is a fiction program, so although it is true World War II pilots saw strange light they called Foo Fighters, not much else in the episode is real history. Much of the rest of the show is full of conspiratorial intrigue and adventure. Luck for you, to find out about the actual events in history and the mythology behind the show, you have my weekly reviews. Read my latest review to find out more about the real Foo Fighters, and, among others things, mysterious messages allegedly from aliens.
Read my review here: Project Blue Book Episode 5 Review: Foo Fighters.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis