A Virginia witness at Sumerduck recalled a rectangle-shaped UFO hovering 200 feet over a car dealership during a 1993 incident, according to testimony in Case 76664 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The sighting occurred at the intersection of US 17 and County Route 634 at 2:24 a.m. on November 25, 1993.
“I was returning home from Thanksgiving Day weekend in Maryland with my wife,” the witness stated.“We lived about 1.3 miles from this intersection. The lights hovered for about two minutes as we stopped to observe them. Then they slowly moved northeast and disappeared from sight in another two minutes.”
The witness is a private pilot and stated he had never seen anything like this before.
“We were about 100 feet to the west of the dealership while observing this. Both my wife and I heard no sounds emanating from the craft. While approaching the intersection in a southeast direction our initial thought was that it was helicopters from Quantico Marine Base, but that was very quickly dismissed as there was no sounds coming from the object and it was way too big to be a helicopter. Both my wife and I have the hairs on our bodies standing straight up during the incident. The rectangular light pattern was approximately 40 feet by 80 feet. The light pattern did not change during the whole incident.”
Virginia Field Investigator Victor B. Rodriguez is investigating. Sumerduck is a small rural village located equidistant between Fredericksburg, Culpeper, and Warrenton, in Fauquier County, Virginia. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility