The International UFO Congress celebrated its 21st anniversary last week at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Fountain Hills, just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. This annual conference featured more than 20 presentations by an interesting mix of speakers who included doctors, government officials, authors, expert researchers, and even alleged alien abductees.
This was the event’s second consecutive year in the Phoenix area. And as was the case last year, the 2012 International UFO Congress was well-attended, and the conference received considerable media attention.
Here is a sampling of the event’s media coverage:
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/events/ufo-conference-lands-tuesday-in-the-valley (removed by source)
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/things-to-do/ufo-experts-witnesses-to-convene-at-massive-fountain-hills-conference-1.2703955#.T0vG43KXRQg (removed by source)
http://notiziefresche.info/il-g20-degli-ufo-tutte-le-schede-dei-big-presenti-in-arizona_post-157742/ (removed by source)
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019