The International UFO Congress celebrated its 21st anniversary last week at the Fort McDowell Resort & Casino in Fountain Hills, just outside of Phoenix, Arizona. This annual conference featured more than 20 presentations by an interesting mix of speakers who included doctors, government officials, authors, expert researchers, and even alleged alien abductees.
This was the event’s second consecutive year in the Phoenix area. And as was the case last year, the 2012 International UFO Congress was well-attended, and the conference received considerable media attention.
Here is a sampling of the event’s media coverage:
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/entertainment/events/ufo-conference-lands-tuesday-in-the-valley (removed by source)
http://www.ecollegetimes.com/things-to-do/ufo-experts-witnesses-to-convene-at-massive-fountain-hills-conference-1.2703955#.T0vG43KXRQg (removed by source)
http://notiziefresche.info/il-g20-degli-ufo-tutte-le-schede-dei-big-presenti-in-arizona_post-157742/ (removed by source)
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis