Philip Mantle is an international UFO researcher, author and broadcaster. He also runs the Flying Disk Press, which publishes UFO books. Philip Mantle’s interest in UFO research began in l979 when he joined the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA), and Yorkshire UFO Society (YUFOS). He is also a regular contributor to OpenMinds.tv.
In this interview, we discuss a recent article on OpenMinds.tv posted by Philip about an alleged UFO sighting at the secretive Naval Air Weapons Station (NAWS) China Lake. We also discuss one of Flying Disk Press’ latest books, which is a republishing of a book regarding what is referred to as the “Pascagoula sighting.” The event took place in Mississippi in October of 1973. While fishing, two men witnessed a UFO and strange creatures. They later reported the event to police, who secretly taped them, but what they heard were two frightened individuals, not hoaxers.
For more about Philip visit: flyingdiskpress.blogspot.com
Read his OpenMinds.tv stories at: www.openminds.tv/author/mantle
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview