A Pennsylvania witness at Lewistown reported watching a “silvery-blue, disc shape” hovering right above her neighbor’s roof about 1 a.m. on July 28, 2014, according to testimony in Case 58468 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness had just stepped outside with her dog when the animal ran off and she heard a neighbor’s dog inside a pen whimpering – and then looked up and noticed the object.
“Only way for me to describe it was it looked like energy,” the witness stated. “It wasn’t solid, but not translucent either. I wasn’t sure what I was seeing whether it was from this universe, or spiritual. If I wasn’t paralyzed from fear I would have enjoyed its beauty more.”
The object quickly moved away.
“Within five or so seconds it dispersed. I felt the energy go through my body. I honestly didn’t know for a few minutes if I was dead or alive. I didn’t feel any pain, just warmth. Logically I thought maybe I had somehow got struck by lightning. It looked nothing like lightening though, and I had no pain, burns, anything outwardly different at all that I could tell.”
The object appeared nearby.
“A few moments later I saw it up higher and farther away. I never saw it move from point A to point B though. After it took off, it was out of sight until I saw it reappear those few moments later.”
The size of the object was large from the witnesses’ point of view.
“I would describe the size the first time I saw it as around the size of the diameter of our above ground pool. So around 20-24 feet. That’s an estimate. I was closer to the ground than it was, but saw it from the side, not underneath. I saw no craft, only the blue energy.”
Lewistown is a borough in and the county seat of Mifflin County, Pennsylvania, population 8,338. Pennsylvania MUFON is investigating. Pennsylvania has a current UFO Alert Rating of 3 with a high number of recent reports nationally. Pennsylvania had 26 UFO reports in June 2014 – the 7th highest reporting state – while California had 107 reports as the highest reporting state. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
The UFO Alert Rating System is based on five levels – 1 through 5 – where states with 150 or more reports for the month are rated an Alert 1; states with 100 or more reports are rated an Alert 2; 25 reports or more for the month are rated an Alert 3; 13 or more reports are rated an Alert 4; and those states with less than 13 reports for the month are an Alert 5.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview