An Ohio witness at Sagamore Hills Township reported driving toward an unknown light and discovered a hovering sphere just above the tree line, according to testimony in Case 83449 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving home from a gym at 9:30 p.m. on April 30, 2017, when the incident began.
“For some reason, I passed up my street, continued down a main road looking for somewhere to turn around, when a light caught my eye,” the witness stated.“I assumed it was a plane, but upon further inspection I realized it wasn’t.”
The witness continued driving toward the light.
“I parked my car in the middle of a side road where either a saucer or possibly a sphere was hovering above the tree line. It stood hovering for a few minutes, silently may I add, and then darted incredibly quickly(as in hundreds of miles per hour) down the tree line, instantaneously changed direction back to its original location and then shot up into the sky and out of sight.”
The witness was amazed.
“I have tried incredibly hard to think of what else it could have been, but I just can’t disprove what I saw. I then sat in my car, dumbstruck, for minutes until returning home. For those who want to look up a map, the road is called Chaffee Road.”
Ohio MUFON Field Investigator Scott Miller is investigating.
Sagamore Hills Township is one of nine townships in Summit County, Ohio, population 9,340. Please remember that most UFO sightings can be explained as something natural or man-made. The above quotes were edited for clarity. Please report UFO activity to MUFON.com.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave