Open Minds UFO Radio: Nick Pope was in charge of the British Ministry of Defence’s UFO desk from 1991 to 1994. It was his job to officially investigate UFO reports, and although he was skeptical at first, the reports convinced him of the serious nature of the phenomenon. He has been an advocate for the serious investigation of UFO sightings ever since.
Due to the large amount of requests, the UK decided to proactively release their official UFO investigation files beginning in 2008. They have been released semi-annually in batches. Then in late 2009, the UK decided to close their UFO desk and no longer take UFO reports. With one final batch of files, that just came last week, the UK government says they have released all their files on UFOs.
The contents of those files and the decision to close their UFO desk are the focus of our discussion with Nick Pope. You can read more about Nick at his website here: www.nickpope.net.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission