A New York witness at Port Jefferson reported watching and videotaping a boomerang-shaped UFO moving overhead, according to testimony in Case 64777 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.
The witness was driving home from work on his normal route when the object was first noticed about 10:30 p.m. on April 17, 2015.
“When I looked to my left I noticed red and blue lights hovering,” the witness stated. “I stopped and watched for a little bit to see if it was just someone playing with a toy, but then the object went higher into the air and started to move pretty fast.”
The witness pulled out his telephone and began recording the object on video until the phone powered down.
The case was investigated by New York Field Investigator Joseph Flammer and Chief Investigator Nicholas Voulgaris and closed as an Unknown. The investigators report that further study of the video needs to be completed.
Port Jefferson is an incorporated village in the Town of Brookhaven in Suffolk County, New York on the North Shore of Long Island.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis