A Netherlands witness at Groningen reported watching and videotaping a bright light crossing the sky while displaying odd behavior for known objects, according to testimony in Case 73825.
The witness was outside walking to his vehicle with a girlfriend when they first saw a bright moving light in the sky.
“It wasn’t an airplane and it sure wasn’t a satellite,” the witness stated.
The object was moving in an odd way.
“This object was changing speed constantly from fast to slow to fast, etc. And it wasn’t moving in a straight line. Luckily we caught it on camera!”
Groningen is the main municipality as well as the capital city of the eponymous province in the Netherlands, population 197,823. MUFON International is investigating.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Sean Cahill, Navy UFO Encounter and Guadalupe Island Investigation – July 16, 2019
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- David O’Leary – Creator, Writer, and Producer of History’s Project Blue Book – December 18, 2018