The National UFO Alert Rating System has been updated for July 2014, with California, Texas, Florida, Missouri, New York, North Carolina and Pennsylvania moving to a UFO Alert 2 or 3 as the highest reporting states during the month of June 2014, filed with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON).
California was the leading high-reporting state in June with 107 cases, up from 102 May cases, 80 April cases, 103 March cases, 59 February cases, and 102 January cases – the single state listed as an Alert 2 with 100 or more cases. The other top reporting states had 25 or more cases and are an Alert 3. They are Texas, Florida, Missouri, New York, North Carolina and Pennsylvania. Those states in a UFO Alert 4 category with 13 or more reports include: Ohio, Michigan, Colorado, Washington, Illinois, New Jersey, South Carolina, Nevada, Oregon, Arizona and Wisconsin.
All other states move to a UFO Alert 5 category with lower numbers of UFO activity. The Watch States – with 10 or more cases – are Alabama, Kentucky and Tennessee.
MUFON released June statistics July 1, where the total number of reported UFO sightings is listed by state. The entire country was moved back to the lowest alert level – UFO Alert 5.
California takes the lead with 107 cases; Texas, 38; Florida, 29; Missouri, 29; New York, 28; North Carolina, 27; and Pennsylvania, 26.
Those states with 13 or more reports, the next reporting tier level, are a UFO Alert 4 status: Ohio, 22; Michigan, 22; Colorado, 21; Washington, 18; Illinois, 17; New Jersey, 16; South Carolina, 16; Nevada, 14; Oregon, 14; Arizona, 13; and Wisconsin, 13.
Our Watch States this month are – with 10 reports or more: Alabama, 10; Kentucky, 10; and Tennessee, 10.
The sphere remains the most-reported UFO shape with 156 cases; up from 129 May cases; 150 April cases, 131 March cases, 91 February cases; and 240 January cases. Other shape reports include: Circle, 73; Star-Like, 72; Triangle, 68; Other, 57; Unknown, 56; Disc, 52; Fireball, 34; Oval, 33; Cylinder, 22; Cigar, 19; Boomerang, 17; Diamond, 15; N/A, 13; Teardrop, 7; Flash, 6; Cone, 5; Egg, 5; Bullet/Missile, 5; Blimp, 3; Saturn-like, 2; and Cross, 1.
The object’s distance from the witness includes: Less than 100 feet, 92 cases; 101 to 500 feet, 102 cases; 501 feet to one mile, 166 cases; over one mile, 186 cases; unknown, 246; and no value stated, 21.
In addition, there were “28 landings, hoverings, or takeoffs reported and 2 entities observed.”
The most interesting UFO reports do not necessarily come from high reporting states – but those states with higher numbers do account for some of the most interesting evidence to study. While UFO sightings seem to pop up randomly around the country, this list is meant to offer a small insight into where Americans are filing reports.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- Bob Lazar Documentary Sneak Peak
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs