As the premiere date approaches for their new series Chasing UFOs, the National Geographic channel (NatGeo) recently released poll data about American’s thoughts related to UFOs. NatGeo’s senior vice president of research and digital media, Brad Dancer, told USA Today, “We wanted to get a sense of how Americans view UFOs, what people believe and how mainstream pop culture may or may not be playing into their opinions on it.”
Poll results indicate that more than a third of the U.S. participants believe UFOs exist. Disturbingly, however, two percent of poll participants indicated they would “inflict bodily harm” upon encountering an extraterrestrial. Another interesting result from the poll shows that the majority of Americans feel President Obama is better suited than Mitt Romney to handle an alien invasion.
More results from this poll can be seen at USA Today’s website.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis