As the premiere date approaches for their new series Chasing UFOs, the National Geographic channel (NatGeo) recently released poll data about American’s thoughts related to UFOs. NatGeo’s senior vice president of research and digital media, Brad Dancer, told USA Today, “We wanted to get a sense of how Americans view UFOs, what people believe and how mainstream pop culture may or may not be playing into their opinions on it.”
Poll results indicate that more than a third of the U.S. participants believe UFOs exist. Disturbingly, however, two percent of poll participants indicated they would “inflict bodily harm” upon encountering an extraterrestrial. Another interesting result from the poll shows that the majority of Americans feel President Obama is better suited than Mitt Romney to handle an alien invasion.
More results from this poll can be seen at USA Today’s website.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- George Knapp – The Government’s UFO and Paranormal Study: The Skinwalker Ranch – Sept. 18, 2018
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- Roswell crash site debris may be confiscated by BLM, says researcher
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility