This new eight-part series follows a team of investigators as they search for the truth behind unexplained UFO sightings. NatGeo’s website says:
Can this team use science and technology to explain mysterious sightings or will the evidence truly be out of this world? These burning questions motivate the Chasing UFOs investigative team to travel far and probe deep into a number of strange encounters previously left unanswered.
The show’s investigation team includes James Fox, Ben McGee, and Erin Ryder
How does this show differ from other UFO-related programs on TV? NatGeo explains, “With its combination of adventure, travel and hard-hitting science, this series offers a radical new spin on this unexplained phenomenon.”
Chasing UFOs premieres Friday, June 29 at 9:00 PM and 10:00 PM ET/PT.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth