Like Aldrin, Dr. Edgar Mitchell has walked on the moon. And like Aldrin, Mitchell claims to have encountered extraterrestrials. The MIT PhD considers himself “privileged enough to be in on the fact that we have been visited on this planet. The UFO phenomenon is real, although it’s been covered up by our governments for a long time,” according to his statements made to a British radio station.
Neil Armstrong too may have encountered exterrestrial life. Timothy Good’s book Above Top Secret contains an account from former NASA employee Otto Binder, alleging that the first man to walk on the moon saw UFOs on the lunar surface. Binder claims that anonymous radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities picked up conversations from the Apollo 11 mission that were not broadcast by NASA, which included the statement, “These babies are huge, sir . . . enormous . . . Oh God, you wouldn’t believe it! I’m telling you there are other spacecraft out there . . . lined up on the far side of the crater edge . . . they’re on the moon watching us . . .”
While not limited to NASA, several astronauts in addition to Aldrin, Mitchell, and Armstrong have claimed to have seen UFOs and/or extraterrestrial life.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes