Residents from several southern U.S. states reported seeing a bright flash of light in the sky last night just before 9 PM. Witnesses in Ridgeland, Mississippi recorded the unusual flash on their home security cameras. Some astronomers are saying that the light was caused by a meteor that struck near Poteau Mountain in Oklahoma.
The CBS affiliate in Little Rock, Arkansas reported that the light flash was seen from Oklahoma to the Florida panhandle. Several witnesses reported seeing a ball of fire in the sky that was described as being emerald green with a red-yellow tail.
This green fireball made its appearance just one day after NASA released a Hubble photo of a mysterious giant green blob in outer space.
Watch the video below to see the security camera footage of the unusual flash of light.
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Open Minds UFO Radio Newscast – 2/19/2021 – Special Guest: Martin Willis