Musician Lupe Fiasco claims he was visited by extraterrestrials when he was eleven years old.
Fiasco disclosed details of the event during a recent interview on Los Angeles radio station Power 106. The rapper explained that his “extra-worldly experience” occurred in 1993 in Chicago, Illinois. He recalls waking up at approximately 7:00 am, shocked to find himself surrounded by a “blue electricity.” Unable to move, he called to his sleeping cousin, but his cousin did not respond. Fiasco then remembers looking out the window and seeing a black disc fly down from the sky, hover, then take off out of sight.
Fiasco believes a mysterious scar on his ankle is a result of the incident.
After Fiasco shared his story with the Power 106 morning show’s team, co-host Rikki Martinez shared a similar story. Watch the interview with Lupe Fiasco below:
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Paul Hynek – Project Blue Book and Dr. J. Allen Hynek – January 1, 2019
- The science of proving an object was created by an extraterrestrial civilization
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- George Knapp Hunt for the Skinwalker Interview Transcript
- Unidentified Review: History Series Takes UFOs to a New Level of Credibility
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave