Musician Lupe Fiasco claims he was visited by extraterrestrials when he was eleven years old.
Fiasco disclosed details of the event during a recent interview on Los Angeles radio station Power 106. The rapper explained that his “extra-worldly experience” occurred in 1993 in Chicago, Illinois. He recalls waking up at approximately 7:00 am, shocked to find himself surrounded by a “blue electricity.” Unable to move, he called to his sleeping cousin, but his cousin did not respond. Fiasco then remembers looking out the window and seeing a black disc fly down from the sky, hover, then take off out of sight.
Fiasco believes a mysterious scar on his ankle is a result of the incident.
After Fiasco shared his story with the Power 106 morning show’s team, co-host Rikki Martinez shared a similar story. Watch the interview with Lupe Fiasco below:
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- How US Intelligence Community Insiders Got the Senate’s Attention Regarding UFOs
- Pentagon Can’t Keep Their Story Straight on UFOs/UAP
- Belgium’s Flying Triangle Wave
- Somewhere in the Skies: A Young Voice of Truth
- Alleged UFO Crashes in the U.S. other than Roswell: Aurora, Aztec, and Kecksburg
- Brandon Fugal: The Secret of Skinwalker Ranch Season 2 Interview
- The Strange Time-Warp Case of Corporal Armando Valdés
- The Carter Administration’s Attempt to Create a NASA UFO Commission
- Three Alleged International UFO Crashes