A touring museum exhibit titled Alien Worlds and Androids is all about the search for alien life.
Centering on the question, “Are we alone?”, visitors to the exhibit “join scientists in their search for alien life within and beyond our solar system, discover strange alien-like creatures found here on Earth, and learn about the technologies used to explore remote solar systems and extreme environments found on Earth,” explains Global Experience Specialists, the company behind the exhibit.
The exhibit features content from NASA and the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, and shows visitors some of the ways in which scientists are currently exploring space and searching for extraterrestrial life. The exhibit also explores artificial intelligence and robots. Iron Man, C3PO, and other familiar Hollywood robots are displayed.
Although this exhibit isn’t new, it continues to show at museums around the country piquing the curiosities of young visitors and encouraging them to think about the vastness of the universe and its potential inhabitants.
Alien Worlds and Androids will be on exhibit at the Putnam Museum & Science Center in Davenport, Iowa from January 31, 2015 through May 25, 2015.
- Bob Lazar Area 51 documentary narrated by Mickey Rourke
- A Survivor at Roswell: The Truth About the One that Walked Away
- Jeremy Corbell – The Genesis of “Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers” – November 27, 2018
- 2018 UFO Year in Review – January 8, 2019
- Dr. Michael Masters – UFOs Could Be Us From the Future – October 29, 2019
- EXCLUSIVE CLIP: Bob Lazar discusses Element 115
- Dr. Kevin Knuth – UFOs, Science, and Relativistic Interstellar Travel – March 26, 2019
- Nick Redfern – UFOs, Government Insiders, and Satanic Influences – November 6, 2018
- Chris Cogswell – Science of Proving Object Made by Extraterrestrials – October 30, 2018
- UFOs…Seriously LIVE Ep 12 – Credible UFO News and Information